+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What Browser is Best for Facebook Games?

Thanks

Default What Browser is Best for Facebook Games?

Do we have any game techs in the house? I am wondering why it is that certain browsers run certain games better than others?

I used to play Facebook games using Google but it seems as the games became more in-depth I would have trouble getting them to load or they would hang/freeze.

Since then I have switched to using Chrome and I don't typically have any issues. Usually if something is going on it's the game itself and not on my end.

But back to my question. What is the difference? Aren't they all basically doing the same thing? Going to the same place?

I just don't get how there can be such a big difference in how they run the games.
    `````````````````````````````````````````````````` ``````````
    All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!

~ Lucy Van Pelt in Peanuts by Charles M. Schulz ~

Thanks

Default Re: What Browser is Best for Facebook Games?

I personally think firefox is the best for game play well runs better for anything on the net in my eyes.

Thanks

My computer is older than dirt, but I heard that google chrome was good for playing games on facebook. I tried it and it seemed to me that it didn't change a dang thing or in some cases made things worse.

Right now I am back to using google, it would be nice to find something that will help me play the games with out all of the problems that I normally have but I also fear adding anything onto this computer because as I said it is quite old.

I don't know why it is acts so bad because it has been updated as much as I could possibly get it, so really it shouldn't be as bad as it is.

Though if anyone can suggest something that would actually help me play the games more easily I too would appriciate it as well as an explanation on why some things work with playing the games easier than others.

Thanks

I've never tried Firefox but as I said Chrome runs the games great for me. Which is kind of strange that it runs games great for me but yet Lil Miss has more issues using Chrome. Weird.

So maybe it depends on the computer or even the internet provider?

I have Frontier as my internet provider. It's DSL. Who do you guys have? Just wondering if thats the difference.

I know someone who uses Bing. They say it's great. I don't care for it. It seems like I have more hang-ups with Bing.

It just seems to me that they all take you to the same place so why do some seem to be better than others?

Maybe it's just our individual computers or most likely a combination of everything.
    `````````````````````````````````````````````````` ``````````
    All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!

~ Lucy Van Pelt in Peanuts by Charles M. Schulz ~

Thanks

google chrome
    Last edited by dungeoneer; 01-02-2012 at 07:51 PM.

Thanks

I will go with "Google Chrome", I simply love this because of its fast accessibility and its popularity growing day by day. The features provided by this browser is really amazing. For facebook games I think this browser will apt for speed gaming without any problems.
    play roulette online

Thanks

I am searching for someone who can tell me how to fix the shockwave flash in Google Chrome. I love Chrome because it loads faster overall. My problem is that about every 10 minutes into Castleville (facebook) the shockwave flash crashes. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, turned off Adobe Flash, been to the Google website...but I am not having any luck in finding an answer to my problem. I am NOT a computer wiz that is for sure. I tried Firefox but it was worse than Chrome. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi Lynn, and welcome to the social game site forum.

I'm not much of a computer wiz either.

If none of your other facebook games have the problem with flash-crashing, it may be that the castleville game is having problems with the flash software.

The best thing to do is visit the Castleville forum and report the bug in their report bugs thread/posts.

They may have an answer to your bug problem in the forum as well.

Thanks

Hi Lynn and welcome to our Social Game Site. We are glad you have joined us.

I use Internet Explorer for everything and dont have any problems with any of the games on Facebook. But Facebook takes a lot of space when you are using it so one of the fixes might be to clean out your cookies and tempory files then do a disk defrag. This has helped quite a bit for people that have trouble with some websites due to the amount of space they take when used.

Thanks

i prefer Mozilla in running browser games, it runs smooth on Chrome but there are too many tasks running behind it.
    want to meet lots of friendly people while playing a game? visit CHITCHATCITY and have some fun!

+ Reply to Thread