+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Games By Mindjolt

Thanks

Default Games By Mindjolt

I was wondering what Mindjolt games you have played? Are there any that you would recommend to us?

I have played several mindjolt games and I really enjoyed most of them.

I have played scarab solitaire, word drop, shanghai dynasty, whizz wordz and several others I know.

I would definitely recommend the word games, Word Drop and Whizz Wordz. They were both a lot of fun. If you like word games then you will most likely enjoy those two games.

My daughter plays Cube Crash. I am not sure exactly what you with that game but she really likes it.

I love the variety of games that Mindjolt offers. You can play games of all different kinds there. They kind of remind me of POGO.

Let me know what you think of the games and if you would recommend any of them.
    `````````````````````````````````````````````````` ``````````
    All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!

~ Lucy Van Pelt in Peanuts by Charles M. Schulz ~

Thanks

Default Re: Games By Mindjolt

I haven't played any of those game by Mindjolt, or at least that I can remember.

I'm usually into what most others are into, like FarmVille, FishVille, Cafe World, and a couple others.
    I kind of gave up on a lot of my games because my neighbors have. And in a lot of the Facebook games you have to have plenty of neighbors to help you complete tasks and give gifts to make it worth while.

Do you need neighbors the Mindjolt games to complete tasks?

Not that I plan on playing any, but I'm just curious.

Thanks

Default Re: Games By Mindjolt

I haven't played any mindjolt games that require you to have neighbors. The mindjolt games that I have played are mostly one player games with immediate accomplishments. You don't really keep on playing to level better so much. I'm not sure how to explain what I mean. Let's see.

Like the word games for example, you are basically challenging yourself to see how well you can do. I guess you could try to get higher scores than your friends but thats it pretty much.

The mindjolt games that I have played are nothing like Farmville or Restaurant City or anything.

Have you ever played games like Poppit in Pogo? Mindjolt games are, from what I have played, like that.

You just basically play the games and see how well you do. They have all different kinds of games though. The categories are action, puzzle, strategy, shooter, sports, style and other. There are tons of games to choose from.
    `````````````````````````````````````````````````` ``````````
    All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!

~ Lucy Van Pelt in Peanuts by Charles M. Schulz ~

+ Reply to Thread